If you make your hobby your job, you don't have to work anymore. We think that anyone deserves a nice job and it is our mission to facilitate this as much as possible. A happy employee gets to work enthusiastically!
Data science team
Data and machine learning enable us to match job seekers in the gig economy to the right gigs. As a data scientist you are directly responsible for the happiness of almost 100.000 Staffers. Come pioneer with us and improve the world of working! There are a lot of data science challenges at Staffyou and many beautiful algorithms to build.
Responsibilities - What You'll Do
- Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Build and prototype analysis pipelines iteratively to provide insights at scale.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of Staffyou data structures and metrics, advocating for changes where needed for product development.
- Interact cross-functionally, making business recommendations (e.g., cost-benefit, forecasting, experiment analysis) with effective presentations of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders through visual displays of quantitative information.
- Research and develop analysis, forecasting, and optimization methods to improve the quality of Staffyou matchmaking and workforce management.
- Master's degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including expertise with statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g. R, Python, MATLAB) and database languages (e.g. SQL)
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques.
- Demonstrated skills in selecting the right statistical tools given a data analysis problem. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- full-time flexible job for a longer period of time within a fast-growing organization;
- Salary between €3000 and €6000;
- large training budget to develop your skills
- Good working conditions, such as holidays, pension scheme and fun trips with your colleagues;
- Room for own ideas and input;
- An international team with colleagues from, the Netherlands, India, Italy, Brazil, Bulgaria. Colleagues who stand for honesty, conviviality and professional motivation;
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our diversity of backgrounds, cultures and perspectives is essential to help us maintain our momentum.
Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to solve them together - voices like yours.
So no matter where you come from, who you love or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Staffyou.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities only apply for jobs if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? Then Staffyou encourages you to reconsider and apply.
Then we would like to meet you! You can apply directly. For questions Pavle / CEO.